- Mission: Make high-quality, realistic medical simulation accessible to all health care professionals. Anesoft virtual medical simulations work on Windows and Macintosh computers, tablets and phones.
- Founded in 1987
- CEO: Bruce D. Glaser
- Head of Anesoft Medical Advisory Board: Howard A. Schwid, MD, anesthesiologist, electrical and computer engineer with background in mathematical modeling of physiologic systems
- Medical Advisory Board, consisting of content experts for each medical topic, guides software development.
- 2017: Anesoft simulators translated into Spanish and Chinese
- 2016: Anesoft apps surpass 500,000 downloads
- 2014: Anesoft launches first web-based Anesthesia Simulator for Windows and Mac browsers, plus iPad and Android tablets
- 2011: Anesoft releases first ever medical simulation program for iPhone
- 2010: Anesoft surpasses 400,000 sales for PC and Mac applications
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Montpellier, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677, USA