- Mission: Make high-quality, realistic medical simulation accessible to all health care
- Founded in 1987
- Medical Advisory Board, consisting of content experts for each medical topic,
guides software development.
- Bruce D. Glaser, JD, CPA, President of Anesoft Corporation, experienced business advisor
and leader, graduate of Harvard Business School, and formerly practiced law and accounting
- Howard A. Schwid, MD, Head of Anesoft Medical Advisory Board, anesthesiologist, electrical
and computer engineer with background in mathematical modeling of physiologic systems
- March 2010: Anesoft releases first ever medical simulation program for iPhone.
- February 2010: Anesoft surpasses 400,000 sales.
- January 2010: Anesoft delivers first ever SCORM-compliant web-based medical simulation
program to VA and DoD.
- December 2009: Anesoft web-based ACLS Simulator translated into Spanish.
- Email: email@example.com
- 18606 NW Cervinia Ct, Issaquah, WA 98027, USA
- Phone: (425) 643-9388 Fax: (425) 643-0092
- Anesoft simulators improve learning:
- Evaluation of healthcare providers using Anesoft simulators:
- Evaluation of treatment guidelines using Anesoft simulators:
- Design features of Anesoft simulators: